Monday, November 2, 2009

Just One Dance

I felt it. I know that's what I have been wanting. I know that's what I've been missing. And I had it. But I had it when I threw all the possibilities of having it. When I was able to let go of the dream of having it. When I finally moved away from it. It was one dance. It was the dance that I have been waiting for. A dance where I could feel I am at the pedestal. I am of worth. I am so precious. I am loved.

I was so close to you. I could feel the beat of your heart. It feels like time stopped as I moved with your melody. I felt tears flowed down my cheeks. I also felt that you weep. I don't know how good I had it.

Things are just different now. I already made up my mind. The music may continue to play, but then, the other dancer isn't there. We had it. The last dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment